Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chapter 13 Yay!



Ok all...here is another chapter...I have loads more written, so I can still post when school starts. Sis had another pic of Jon at the Jets/Patriots game not too long ago. Love this pic!


The next morning the alarm rang bright and early. They were both so tired, but they were ready to go. Steph picked up the phone and made a few calls. One was to the hotel in Italy checking to see if their rooms could be ready for arriving this morning instead of late tonight like they had planned. The other was to their pilot, confirming the flight time. Once she was done with everything she climbed out of bed and got all of their belongings together and loaded on the cart to take downstairs. Their driver would be arriving in a half hour to take them to the airport and it was time to wake Jon. She walked over to the bed and kissed him firmly on the mouth, and he didn’t wake right away, so she kissed him again and he opened his eyes, and pulled her down on the bed on top of him.
“Morning sunshine,” she said. “As much as I would love to stay in this bed all day with you, we have to get up and get you moving. We have a flight to catch.” She stood up and pulled open the blinds in the room.
“Yeah, and you’re already showered and dressed and ready to go. Love the t-shirt by the way.”
She was wearing the t-shirt the guys gave her when they first arrived in Europe, paired with a jean skirt.
“Thanks,” she said with a grin. “These strange guys gave it to me. It’s the coolest Jovi t-shirt I ever owned.”
He threw a pillow at her. “Come back over here and lay with me just a little while longer. The plane won’t leave without us.”
“Yes, but the guys hate it when we’re late, and,” she said crossing over and kissing him, “It’s part of my job to make sure you’re on time. Besides it was your idea to leave early this morning.”
He pouted as she stood back up, and threw the covers off of him. “Fine,” he said. “I’m up. You know you’re much more of a slave driver than I am.”
“You ain’t seen nothing yet, baby,” she teased, thinking about the next night and actually sleeping with him for the first time.
He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her and cupped her ass, and pulled her close to him. “I bet when we finally to sleep together, you’ll be calling all the shots.”
She laughed, “I was just thinking the same thing.”
“Does that mean you think you’re ready? I’m calling everyone right now and changing our plans back to later.”
She smiled and shook her head. “Soon though.”
“Good,” he said taking his hand that was cupping her ass and moving it up her skirt. “Because I can’t wait to show you just how much I love you.”
“You already do that,” she said, feeling herself getting wet as his fingers moved closer to her.
“Well than I can’t wait for you to show me how much you love me. Although you already do by allowing me to do this to you,” he took to fingers and quickly slipped them inside of her causing her to let out a soft moan. “Oh I’m sorry,” he teased pulling his fingers out, and just rubbing her wet skin. “We don’t have time for this.”
She groaned softly. “It’s all your fault,” she said, “But we can always the private room on the jet. It is a two hour flight.”
“Mmm…a two hour flight?” he said silkily, “It’s a good thing that room is sound proof. The guys may hear you.” He still was still rubbing her but much faster, she kissed him hard on the mouth. When she broke the kiss, Jon breathed, “How much more time do we have? Time to make you cum for me?” he slipped his fingers inside of her quickly and began moving them pumping them in and out of her, causing her to let out soft moans. He looked at her and grinned. He loved doing this for her and honestly, the sex part didn’t matter all that much to him. As long as he heard her while she was climaxing, he didn’t care. He loved the sounds she made.
“Yesss,” she moaned as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her. He could feel his own erection grow, and ignored it.
He pumped harder inside of her and she was moaning loudly. “Oh god Jon! I’m going to…”
He felt her walls explode and knew she had just came for him, and happy, he kissed her. “That was hot, and all while standing up in our room.”
She let her breathing calm down and looked at the clock. “You have to get dressed,” she said softly, “And I have to fix my skirt. We have ten minutes for you to dress, and brush your teeth and put your hat one so we can go. But I don’t care if we’re a minute or two late. That was amazing. I love you.”
“I love you too baby,” he said, walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth.
She quickly fixed her skirt and brushed her hair, and grabbed his baseball cap and sunglasses. He came out of the bathroom and decided to put on a show and change in front of her. It wasn’t something he usually did, but he was hoping if she saw him completely naked, she’d be ready for this soon. He slipped off his shirt and handed it to her silently with a smile on his face. She looked at him, and never got tired of seeing his perfect abs. It always turned her on. He slowly slid off his sweatpants and boxers and she nearly gasped at the sight of him. He was absolutely perfect completely naked. She wasn’t sure if she’d be able to wait until she surprised him the next evening when they got back from the show. She might have to have him on the plane. She could feel herself growing wet again, as he grinned.
“Like what you see baby?”
Not trusting her voice, she nodded.
“Can you hand me my jeans,” he said, and looked down at his obvious erection, “Oh and I guess I should wear boxers today. I need to hide this a little.” He grinned, and she silently handed him his jeans, boxers and a t-shirt.
“Get dressed,” she breathed, “Before you ruin your surprise.”
“I have a surprise?” he said excited and quickly getting dressed. “What it is it and when do I get it?”
“You’ll see,” she said mysteriously. “Come on, let’s go.”
She hadn’t gone shopping for proper lingerie, and was determined to wait until after the show tomorrow night, but maybe she could give him a sneak preview on the plane. Lord knows he probably needed it from the bulging erection he had going on in his jeans.
He quickly picked up their bags. “Let me carry stuff down to the car. Now tell me about my surprise.”
“No way,” she said. “You can wait. You’re very patient.”
“Bull shit,” he said. “I’m the least patient person you know.”
“Unless it’s something you want,” she said, “Then you’re a very patient and a very good boy.” This time she reached over and cupped his crotch quickly and quickly took her hand away.
“Ok,” he said. “I’m guessing my surprise is sexually related.”
“Could be,” she said, “But you’ll just have to wait.”
They met the guys and got in the car, and took the 30 minute drive to the airport. Every time Jon thought he had his growing erection under control, she would move a hand on his leg and he knew he needed to find some sort of release soon. He had already done that a few times in the bathroom after she was asleep, but he didn’t want to do anything she wasn’t 100% comfortable with.
They were all talking and laughing and cracking jokes, and got onto the plane, and took off the pilot soon shut off the fasten seatbelt sign. Yes, even the Jovi jet has one of those. Jon yawned.
“Tired Kidd?” Richie asked.
“A little,” he said. “Late night, and early morning. Babe, would you like to come lie down with me for a bit?” Her hand was still resting on his leg.
“Ok,” she said getting up. They walked into the bedroom area and he closed the door behind them, and she walked over to him and kissed him hard on the lips. He pulled back. “God woman, the things you do to me.”
“You ain’t seen nothing yet,” she said, pushing him down on the bed, and climbing on top of him.
“Are you sure?” he asked gently. “Really sure?”
“Oh,” she smiled with mock innocence. “We’re not doing that.”
“We’re not?” he asked disappointed.
“No,” she said with more feigned innocence, “I had something else in mind.” She kissed him again and then lowered the kiss to his neck and reached down and slid his t-shirt off.
“Baby?” Jon said.
“Shh….now it’s my turn to take care of you. Now lay back and enjoy.”
“Yes ma’am,” he said. “You are a slave driver.”
She continued her attack on his neck and then worked her way down kissing his chest all the way down until she reached his jeans. She unbuttoned them quickly, and slid them off along with his boxers.
“God baby,” Jon breathed. “Are you sure you’re not ready to go further?”
“Shh,” she said, “This is about you this time.” With that she went back to her kissing attack on his body and made her way to his hard cock, and briefly paused and then licked the length of him and he let off a small moan.
“Baby,” he breathed, “You’re killing me. But what a way to go.”
“Shh,” she commanded again and he quieted down, she stroked him with one hand and took him inside of her mouth and sucked on him. She started slow and he began to softly moan. She began to suck harder, knowing he was close to release already especially after the morning.
“Oh god baby!” Jon groaned, “I’m going to-“
And just like that he exploded with his release right inside of her mouth.
He quickly reached for a tissue and gently cleaned them both up and then she lay in his arms.
“I love you,” he said softly, as they snuggled.
“I love you too,” she said. “Very much.” And then she actually did fall asleep. He woke her about 45 minutes later, and told her it was almost time to land.
“No,” she said burying her head against his chest.  “I don’t want to wake up yet.”
“I’m sorry baby,” he said, “But it’s time.”
“You stink,” she said.
“Come on,” he said gently, “Before the guys get on the intercom and wake you.”
“I’ll kill them,” she said with a pout.
“You do have a better pout than me.”
“Told ya,” she said turning the pout into a smile.
“I’m serious,” he said. “I’d say yes to anything you have to say with that pout.”
“Good,” she said pouting again, and resting her head back on his bare chest. “Back to sleep.”
“Ok,” he said, “Just for five more minutes, and then we have to go out there and put our seatbelts on, after I get dressed again.”
“This is Captain Richie speaking,” Richie’s voice boomed over the intercom a minute later. “Time to get up and get your asses out here.”
“I’ll kill him,” she groaned, and Jon laughed.
“I warned you,” he said.
“Wake up, it’s time to wake up!” he sang into the intercom.
“When we fly home, I’m dismantling that damn intercom,” she said grumpy, but sitting up.
Jon laughed again. “I’ve been telling them we need to get rid of that thing. But it’s really there for safety reasons. If some crazy fan was hijacking the plane, or if the captain needed us to put on our seatbelts for turbulence or if we were going to crash; those of us in this room have to kind of be able to know what’s going on.”
“Then they can knock on the door,” she said slipping into her sandals and smoothing out her hair.
“I have to say,” he said getting up and getting dressed himself, “The way we used to party and sleep, we wouldn’t be able to hear a knock on the door even if you banged something really heavy against it. Although someone is always a pain in the ass with the intercom. Now that we’re much lighter sleepers, maybe we should get rid of it.”
“Agreed,” she said.
“Oh guys,” Richie called again. “Are you awake?”
She walked over to the intercom, and pressed the button, “Yes Richie, if you must know I was giving Jon the best head of his life. Can we have one more minute of privacy? I’m almost done here.”
Jon burst out laughing. “That was fantastic.” He said walking over to her and putting his arms around her waist. “And it really was the best head of my life.”
“Good,” she said. “I can’t wait to go out there now and see the look on Richie’s face.”
He walked over and pressed a couple of buttons, and Richie and the rest of the guys popped up on the screen.
“Cameras?” she said. “I learn something new every day.”
“Just another security measure. There’s no sound.”
Richie was shaking his head and laughing.
“Is he laughing at me?” she said. “Bring it big brother. I’m ready to get him back for waking me up.”
Jon laughed. “He should know never to mess with a determined woman.”
She quickly poured a pitcher of water. “What are you doing baby?”
“I thought the guys might be thirsty,” she said as she calmly opened the door to the bedroom. Jon walked out and the guys started hooting and hollering.
“Hi boys!” she said sweetly. “Who is thirsty? I thought you all might want some water before we land.”
“Water is good,” the guys piped up.
“Great,” she said, slowly pouring Jon a glass and handing it to him. She walked over to Hugh next and poured him one and handed it to him, and then over to Tico and David and poured him one. She stopped when she got to Richie and looked at him. Jon’s phone beeped. He smiled at Steph.
“Thank you so much for interrupting us Rich. I have to say your wake up calls are just divine.” She smiled sweetly and Richie knew he was in trouble. She handed him his glass and went to pour the water, and spilled it all over his lap. “Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry big brother. It was a total accident.”
Just then the captain announced to put on the seatbelt as they were going to be landing shortly.
Richie glared at her. “Thanks a lot Steph. Now I can’t even dry off.”
“Nope,” she said sweetly. “Maybe now you’ll think twice before interrupting us or waking me up.”
The rest of the guys burst out laughing, and Jon put his arms around her. “She got you pretty good Rich,” he said. “That doesn’t happen very often.”
“Yeah,” he admitted. “Steph, I promise. I will not wake you up any more with a rude wake up call or interrupt you and Kidd when you’re indisposed. I’m sorry. Really. Truce?”
“Ok,” she said, leaning over and shaking his hand. She reached behind Jon and handed him a towel she had stashed behind the seat on her way out.
“Thanks Steph,” Richie said.
The plane landed and they all left and got checked in at the hotel.  Sure enough Richie was on a completely different floor from the rest of the guys.
“Why are you on a different floor Rich?” Jon questioned. “I know that happens sometimes, but its good if we can all be together.”
Steph had already tipped the woman at the front desk to keep Richie away from everyone else and thanked her for her discretion. She explained when she was picking up the keys that no matter what the boss said that there was no other room open to get them on the same floor.
“Jon,” she interrupted. “It’s ok. The lady at the front desk said that there were only four rooms on the top floor.  She did the best she could at getting us all together.”
“Really man,” Richie said, “I don’t mind being away from you clowns for a few nights. I can come to you when need to review the set lists. It’s not like my room is that far from yours. It’s just an elevator ride away.”
“Ok,” Jon said. “Babe, can you make sure that at the next hotel, we all have rooms on the same floor. It’s just better for all of our privacy if we’re all together, because then it’s more likely that no one else will be around on our floor.”
“Ok,” she said. “Are we going out today?”
“Yup,” Jon said with a grin. “We are going to see all of the wonderful sights of Rome.”
“Yay,” she said. “I’ll meet you upstairs. I want to take care of our dinner reservations for tonight. I thought it might be nice to stay in for dinner.”
“Ok,” he said. “They have great food here so that works. I’ll see you upstairs in a few babe.”
She headed over to the concierge desk where Richie was thumbing through an Italian brochure.
“What the fuck are we going to do?” she said. “He wants us on the same floor. That’s going to be very risky for us with Dot.”
“I know,” Richie said, “But I have a plan. I’m going to get her a separate room. I don’t want to make every hotel we stay in look bad by changing rooms or anything like that.”
“Good. But it will still be risky? What if Jon comes to your room and you’re not there?”
“Then I went for a walk, or to an AA meeting or to get a bite to eat, and he can call my cell. I’ll make sure the hotel puts her a few floors below us, and then when I do come up to see him, it will look like I took the elevator up from the lobby.”
“I still think you should tell him the truth.”
“And I still want to wait until after the tour is over.”
“Fine,” she said walking up and making dinner reservations for the evening, and asking about a car rental for the next day.
She finished there and went upstairs. Jon was waiting and pulled her into a kiss. She pulled back a moment later.
“You’re absolutely beautiful,” he said softly.
“Thank you,” she said. “By the way…”
“What?” he asked. “Tomorrow during the day, I have to run an errand while you and Rich are doing your interview. I’ve rented a car. I’d also like to check out the venue today if we can. I want to make sure everything set up properly.”
“What sort of errand do you have to run?” He asked. “Is it for my surprise?”
“It could be,” she said with a grin.
“Now about the airplane,” he said. “That was amazing. Will there be any repeat performances anytime soon?”
She kissed him, “Maybe. If you’re good.”
“I can be very good,” he said seductively, running a hand up her leg and hiking up her skirt.
“Baby, I thought we were going to see Rome.”
He gently scooped her up in his arms, and carried her over to the bed, and reached his hand up her skirt again.
“That can wait just a little bit right?” She was already wet when he quickly began to rub her, and he kissed her as she let out a small moan into his mouth. He pulled back, feeling breathless, “Right?”
She always seemed to forget everything when he touched her like that. She nodded.
“Good,” he said, laying on top of her, and continuing to rub her.
He took his other hand and deftly reached up under her shirt and unhooked the bra she was wearing so he could feel her breasts, while she moaned in ecstasy at the touch.
“God, I want you so bad baby,” he breathed. “Are you ready? I can wait if you want.”
She remembered her surprise. Maybe they could just have a romantic evening the next day. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her right now.
He then remembered that he had wanted their first time together to be really special. A moment that they would remember forever.


16 comments:

  1. Love this new one. I'm waiting and waiting for new chapters. I always keep on checking in until the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until Dot shows up and the fireworks start. Jon is going to freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sue, how about a Valentine's Day treat? We'd love another update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am eagerly awaiting a new chapter. I particularly come and check it out everyday. Hopefully soon........

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jinx, I can't wait until Dot arrives too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, please update!!! I can't wait until a new chapter comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking in, I check every day. Looking forward to a new chapter soon......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second all the sentiments that have been posted above me lol. Really missing this one. Any chance of a new chapter soon, maybe for Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue, come back! Where have you been?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missing this one Sue. Any chance of an update soon? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey everyone....sorry I've been MIA-school has been crazy this semester. But there my last final is one week away, and then I'm going to come back to this for the summer. I've missed writing this...although I have to admit, reading Blushnscarlet's Learning Patience has taken up my half hour of free time I have every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait for the update Sue. Anxious to see how Jon and Stephs first night together goes.I know what you mean about Blushnscarlet's fic, I am hooked on it too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me? You're blaming ME? Hmpf! :P I can take a break if that helps you get back on track. I'm a giver that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait for this to come back back. I have been waiting since January to found out how Jon and Steph's date goes and also what happens between Richie and Dorothea and when Jon finds out. It's a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey all..I finally have free time so im going to star writing again...expect new updates very soon...and blush...dont you dare go anywhere
    :)

    ReplyDelete